Terms & Conditions of Sale
||Souvenirs du Monde Inc
||Souvenirs of France - Souvenirs de France
||Incorporated company - Société par actions
||3755-E Boulevard Matte
||+1 450 444-33-42
|Registration number (CIDREQ)
|Director of publication
|Hébergeur du site
New Oxatis CMA-CGM
Boulevard Jacques Saadé 4, quai d'Arenc
13235 Marseille cedex 02
Terms & Conditions of Sale
www.souvenirs-of-france.com, www.souvenirs-de-france.fr, Souvenirs of France and Souvenirs de France, are domains, trademarks and logos of Souvenirs of the World Inc, a company registered in Canada, head office 3755-E Boulevard Matte, Brossard (QC) J4Y 2P4, Canada. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer and sale of products on our web sites. For any other legal information, please go to the Privacy & Legal Information section on our web sites.
For any additional information please contact our Customer Service by email to : CustomerService(at)souvenirs-of-france.com.
Our Business Policy
- Souvenirs of France offers products for sale on www.souvenirs-of-france.com and its e-commerœ business services are available exclusively to end users, i.e. the "Consumers", or to Resellers.
- "Consumer" shall mean any company or individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her principal trade, business or profession. If you are not a Consumer, we recommend that you contact the Customer Service of Souvenirs of France prior to purchasing any product on www.souvenirs-of-france.com
- Souvenirs of France reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers", and any other order which does not comply with Souvenirs of France's business policy.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders related to products presented on www.souvenirs-of-france.com to the customers and resellers of Souvenirs of France.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products performed by third parties which are on www.souvenirs-of-france.com through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify third party terms and conditions of the web site from which you may be considering purchasing a product, since Souvenirs of France shall under no circumstances be deemed liable for the supply of services provided by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between the users of www.souvenirs-of-france.com and third parties.
How to Execute a Transaction with Souvenirs of France
- In order to place an order for the purchase of one or more products on www.souvenirs-of-france.com, you must fill out the electronic order form and send it electronically to Souvenirs of France, following the relevant instructions.
- The order form contains a link to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including all applicable fees and taxes), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, and shipping and delivery costs.
- An order shall be deemed to have been submitted upon the electronic receipt by Souvenirs of France of your order form and after having verified that the data related to the order are correct..
- Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to read and accept these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- The order form will be filed in our data base for such a period of time required in order processing your order and as provided by law. You may access your order form, free of charge and at any time, by clicking on the section called "My Account / Orders" .
- Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct possible in-put errors.
- The submission of orders to Souvenirs of France must be carried out in English or French.
- After your order form has been submitted, Souvenirs of France will process your order.
- By submitting an order form and contracting with Souvenirs of France, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on www.souvenirs-of-france.com, and contact our Customer Service at the email address CustomerService(at)souvenirs-of-france.com.
- By submitting an order form, you also agree and accept further information contained on www.souvenirs-of-france.com, through links, including the section called "Privacy & Legal Information"..
- Upon submission of an order form, Souvenirs of France shall send to you, via e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information related to the order form (General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the products' main characteristics, a detailed indication of the price, terms of payment and shipping costs).
Prices and availability
- The orders can be paid in any currency accepted by the providers of electronic payment services of Souvenirs of France. For all deliveries outside Canada, possible local taxes and custom expenses are to be paid by the recipient of the ordered items.
- Prices are subject to change. Please check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
- A Professional or Reseller Discount Code is specific to the company or individual who requested it and may be used only for orders shipped and charged to that individual or company. Souvenirs of France reserves the right not to process purchase orders that would not comply with this provision. A Discount Code that would remain unsused for at least 6 months consecutively, or which would not be used in compliance with the provisions of these general terms & conditions of sale, may be cancelled by Souvenirs of France with no prior notice.
- Our product offers and prices arer valid as long as they are published on our web sites, in the limit of available stocks. For non-stocked items, our offers are valid subject to the availability of the products at our suppliers.
- If the products displayed on www.souvenirs-of-france.com are no longer available at the time of your last access and once Souvenirs of France has received your order form, Souvenirs of France will inform you by email of the unavailability of the ordered products. Your order will then be automatically cancelled and Souvenirs of France will refund you the sums paid, unless you prefer to replace the unavailable item with another item at the same price.
- All purchases and related shipping costs must be paid cash at the time of order, unless otherwise agreed in writing by Souvenirs of France. Payments must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form
- The opening of a "Professional" account with a deferred payment is reserved to companies meeting the criterias indicated in the "Professionals" section of www.souvenirs-of-france.com. The term of payment applied to such accounts is of 30 days net.
- In the case of a payment by credit/debit card via our site www.souvenirs-of-france.com, all details (for example, card number or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to the banks or financial organizations which provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will never be communicated to Souvenirs of France by these organizations, and will be used only to perform the procedure relevant to your purchase, or to issue relevant refunds in the case of returns in compliance with the exercise of your return right, or to report cases or frauds to the police.
- In the case of a credit/debit card payment by phone or by any other way not using our web site www.souvenirs-of-france.com, the credit card information are deleted right after their use and are therefore never kept by Souvenirs of France.
- Souvenirs of France reserves its right to refuse a payment in several installments even when such a possibility is offered on its site, and to require a cash payment.
- The price for the purchase of products and the relevant shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account at the time your order is received by Souvenirs of France., except in the case of a payment in several installements accepted by Souvenirs of France.
Shipping and Delivery
For specific product shipping and delivery procedures, see the "Deliveries" section on our web sites. Please read it carefully, the information provided in this section form an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and, consequently, shall be deemed to be fully known and accepted by you at the time your order form is sent.
Souvenirs of France is organized so that the final delivery time of the product matches the average delivery time indicated on its web sites at the time of order, but this delivery time is communicated only as an information. Souvenirs of France will not be hold responsible of any delivery delay due to the carrier, or if the contract cannot be executed due to a reason of force majeure (strike, flood, fire, ...). Souvenirs of France does not accept any penalty or damages related to delivery delays.
Transfer of property
All products ordered from Souvenirs of France remain the property of Souvenirs of France until their price has been completely paid.
- On www.souvenirs-of-france.com, we offer for sale top-quality or luxury products. These products are purchased by Souvenirs of France directly from fashion houses, manufacturers and dealers, carefully selected by stringent quality controls.
- Souvenirs of France does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality as compared to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
- The photos and main characteristics of the items are shown on www.souvenirs-of-france.com inside each product schedule. Please note that the colors of the products offered for sale on www.souvenirs-of-france.com may not exactly correspond to the real colors, depending on the internet browser , the graphic board and the monitor used.
- We provide a guarantee for one year against any latent defect that the products may reveal, only if such defect is communicated to us as soon as it appears. This guarantee enables you to ask for the replacement of the defective product, or its reimbursement if a replacement is not possible. The responsibility of Souvenirs of France is limited to, and will in no event exceed, the price paid for the defective product. You will be requested to prove the existence of a latent defect at the time of delivery. If such defect is proven, the return shipping costs will then be entirely refunded to you and the exchange process will start immediately. The defective product will be replaced as soon as possible. In the case of a reimbursement, we guarantee that it will be made within 7 days after the delivery date of the returned items to Souvenirs of France.
- Deteriorations on gold-plated jewels may occur depending on how the jewels are used, and are therefore not covered by this guarantee.
- The products may come with a label attached. Do not remove the label or relevant seal from the purchased products should you wish to return them.
You are requested to check the products at the time of delivery. Any provision you would like to make on the condition of the delivered items must be mentioned on the delivery receipt. If no provision has been mentioned on the delivery receipt, no claim will be accepted after the products have been delivered, except in the case of a latent defect.
If you are a Consumer in the sense defined at the begining of these conditions of sale, you may return products purchased from Souvenirs of France
, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the products purchased on www.souvenirs-of-france.com
- To cancel your transaction with www.souvenirs-of-france.com, we invite you to send an e-mail to CustomerService(at)souvenirs-of-france.com, with the invoice number, a description of the products you wish to return, and optionally the reason for this return. Once you have received our agreement, you can return the item to Souvenirs of France. For all further information, you can contact Souvenirs of France by phone or e-mail to CustomerService(at)souvenirs-of-france.com.
- You will bear the shipping costs of the return, except in the case of a flaw or latent defect of the returned product(s).
- This right of return does not apply to :
- products that can be immediately reproduced
- products made or packaged on demand: customized products, special orders
The right of return - besides compliance with the terms and procedures described above - shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
- you send us an e-mail to request a return;
- the products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged;
- the label must still be attached to the products;
- the products must be returned in their original packaging (in the case of audio CDs or books, they must be sealed as when sent; if you wish to return a kit, it must contain all the components), with the original delivery slip;
- the returned products must be sent back to Souvenirs of France in a single delivery. Souvenirs of France reserves the right not to accept products belonging to a single order returned and delivered at different times;
- returned items must be shipped back to Souvenirs of France within fourteen (14) days from the date the package was delivered to you.
If the return right is exercised in compliance with the provisions set forth above, Souvenirs of France shall refund all sums paid for the returned products, plus their Standard shipping costs, within two days following the date on which Souvenirs of France received your products in return. Shipping costs other than Standard can be refunded only in the case of a delay or failure of the carrier.
- In the event that your return does not comply with the terms and conditions set out above, you will not be entitled to any refund of sums already paid to Souvenirs of France; nevertheless, you shall be entitled, at your own expense, to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to Souvenirs of France. If you do not wish to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to Souvenirs of France, Souvenirs of France shall be entitled to keep the products and withhold the sums received.
- If the recipient of the products, as placed in the order form, is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the sums paid shall be refunded by Souvenirs of France to the individual who made the payment.
Items sold at a special sale or promotional price can neither be returned nor exchanged. No right of return is opened to Professional Customers and Resellers.
- You are advised to read our Privacy & Legal Information section which also contains important information on how we process the personal data of our users and on the security systems of www.souvenirs-of-france.com.
For any information or claims Souvenirs of France can be contacted by phone or via e-mail at the address CustomerService(at)souvenirs-of-france.com.
Amendments and updates
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be changed or amended at any time, as well as all prices, offers and contents published on our web sites. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale are effective as of the date of their publication on www.souvenirs-of-france.com.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as all transactions relating to them, are governed by the law of Quebec. In the case of a dispute or a litigation, the courts of Montreal (QC) will be sole competent.